The Auscontact 2015 Conference is coming
It’s coming and you get the first chance to secure your spot for the … 2015 Auscontact Association National Conference.
Titled Looking In Looking Out, the conference will bring together some of the brightest industry thinkers with an exciting headlining cast of presenters.
- the first woman to be elected Premier of an Australian State in her own right – a survivor of both an abusive Father and more recently Cancer, will share her experiences both personal and political
- the Walkley award winning journalist, author, academic, musician, newspaper columnist, radio and television presenter, former AFL mascot and Muslim who currently steers our culture perhaps more than any other
- the return of one of our most popular conference presenters ever (and a former National Keynote Speaker of the Year) to present a Master Class in “Leading Change”
You will also learn how to –
- truly engage customers and significantly improve their contact experience,
- manage and inspire your staff
- use the latest customer service benchmark statistics, trends and technology
- decipher digital technology options and advantages
- improve your leadership skills and options
- apply the latest in social media management techniques
- make and manage genuine network connections
It’s not known as the Conference of the Year for nothing.
Thursday Sept 24 and Friday Sept 25 at the Hilton Sydney.
Book now to beat the end of financial year budget deadlines and to quality for the special early bird booking rate ($200 off every ticket).
Conference and on-site accommodation packages available.
Why not tie your attendance in with the 2015 prestigious National Auscontact Awards Dinner on Friday 26/9 – special rates also apply.
To book simply hit the “Book Here” buttons on the left or right columns or contact Auscontact Association on 02 9906 6163 or 1800 025 727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Network – Learn – Experience – Grow