Topics & Agenda
Conference Registrations open at 8.15am Thursday 24th September. The conference concludes at 330pm on Friday 25th September.
Looking In (Breakout Stream #1)
How is your organisation performing internally ?
Is your leadership team really leading or are they just pushing and prodding ?
Are your people happy, healthy and growing or are they bored, sick and stagnant ?
Do you achieve positive customer outcomes and engage staff to constantly strive to improve performance ?
This stream may well provide the insights you need to turbo-charge your organisation internally. From the latest leadership models, guidance tools and people processes to engagement techniques, experience processes and staff attitudes, this is your one-stop awareness shop for improvement opportunities and analytical benchmarks.
Miss it and you’ll have to wait an entire year for the next opportunity !
Looking Out (Breakout Stream #2)
The benchmarks are changing daily … customers demand deeper interactions and quicker responses and adjustments while social media makes it all public.
Learn how to control your organisation’s external reputation, manage expectations and improve the all important customer experience.
And all from industry professionals that live and breathe it (just like you).
Thursday 24th September
- 8.55am Welcome – Michael Terry – Chair Auscontact Board
- Hosts – Fergus Bugg & Isabella Villani
- 9.15am Waleed Aly – Co-host of network TENs The Project, broadcaster, writer
- 10.00am Bruce Sullivan – Change with Used People
- 11.00am Morning Tea
- Looking in / Looking Out Streams
Looking In – Hosted by Fergus Bugg
- 11.40am Linda Simonsen – FuturePeople CEO & Founder – The Right Talent
- 12.20pm Suzanne Waldron – The impact of Genuine
- 2.00pm Greg Harmer, Manager National Contact Centre, Australian Red Cross Blood Service – Leadership at the front line
- 2.40pm Roslyn Baker, Executive General Manager – What do today’s leaders need?
- 4.00pm Mike Symonds, Managing Director, Funergizers – How to engage in the workplace
Looking Out – Hosted by Isabella Villani
- 11.40am Michael Clark, Executive Director, Advice, Support & Assistance Operations Group, Fair Work Ombudsman – Customer Interaction Reduction Strategies
- 12.20pm Gerard Smith, Senior Manager – Digital Servicing – challenges and opportunities for the future.
- 2.00pm Amrita Bhattacharyya, Consulting Director, Stellar Evolve – The Evolution of the Contact Centre in the Digital Age
- 2.40pm Kristi Mansfield, Managing Director, Fifth Quadrant – How to deliver better customer outcomes/experience or deliver performance gains in your CSat, NPS or Net Easy result’
- 4.00pm Mark Cameron, CEO Working Three – Why Change?
Friday 25th September
- 8.30am Welcome
- 9.15am Anna Bligh – Former QLD Premier
- 10.45am Dr Rachna Ghandi, Executive Director Customer Service Delivery, Service NSW – Customer Inside: a culture of change and service excellence
- 11.30am Stephen Gibb and Michael Volk, Verint – Transforming customer engagements to drive better organisational outcomes’
- 1.30pm Chris Luxford, Co-Founder, Experience Innovators – The Evolution of Customer Experience. What’s changing and where it’s going three years from now
- 2.15pm Brigitte Muir – First Australian Woman to Climb Mount Everest
Over the space of only 2 days you can be inspired, educated and entertained by some of the finest keynote speakers as well as a carefully hand selected group of industry leaders.
In 2014 you said you wanted…
- more networking opportunities
- presentations on –
- customer experience
- future trends
- operational issues
- strategic considerations
- stories to inspire you
- more interactive workshops
- more specialist streams
… and that’s what we have
- 3 networking Opportunities Day One + 2 networking opportunities Day Two
- Presentations, presentations, presentations –
Women in Business Keynote, Customer Service Keynote, The Right People, Making Genuine Connections, Leadership at the Front Line, What Today’s leaders Need, New Frontiers, Interaction Strategies, Digital Services, Social Media, Customer Satisfaction, Driving Customer Advocacy, Unplanned Leave, Technology – Global Trends, Customer Experience – Performance Gain